1

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bat Cave Psu Pha Man Thailand Thai Wife on Ice


(John)
During our final days in Thailand this trip 2015 near Khon Kaen the family wanted to take a trip to the Bat Cave at Psu Pha Man. I had no idea where we were going and just took it in as I do most of the time. (Just let it flow all comes out okay) We arrive at the Bat Cave before dusk and I walk around looking at the things to see. I meet a monk who spoke English we talked about the cave and where I was from. I am the only westerner here and everyone is watching me and smiling. Many kids here from school buses as you hear in video. I see the cave where the bats are to come out from and it reminds me of a woman's.... (Photos)
We sat on blankets to wait and I drank beer as the family ate (again!)
I did not expect much but when the bats started coming out it was totally amazing and they made weird patterns in the sky and clouds of bats filled the air. Had to be millions!
This is something you all need to see. It lasts for about 45 minutes. Thailand free entertainment!!
Enjoy
Share Comment Like and Subscribe to our YouTube for more videos to come

John & Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment