1

Wednesday, December 6, 2017





Ice Fishing Thailand!!

This video we made in Canada & Thailand and find a coincidence in both.
Here in Canada this fall I needed to pump out our pond to bring our fish inside for the winter. I could leave then outside but worry the pond may freeze up to much and kill the fish. These fish I have had for over 10 years and still healthy. Off we go to Thailand last winter and my wife and her cousins are draining out one of the ponds at the resort land to collect the fish for eating.
It is a messy hot job in Thailand and a cold wet job in Canada haha
All is well with the fish in Canada and still alive as I post this as for the fish in Thailand ......

Enjoy video and please subscribe to our YouTube Channels for more adventures.
www.youtube.com/c/ahartinthai
www.youtube.com/c/thaigirladventures




Keep coming back to our blog/vlog for more.

A Hart in Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment